Simple Classic – WordPress Theme
Simple Classic is professional, simple, fast and versatile. It has a less stylistic and more lightweight design.
Best Simple Classic WordPress Theme
Simple Classic is professional, simple, fast and versatile. It has a less stylistic and more lightweight design. Coupled with a bunch of great features, Simple Classic might seem simple, but with that simplicity comes crispness and a sense of balance, and that is quite refreshing. Simple Classic is a great theme that will prove useful for a variety of different websites like daily news, news magazines, networking sites, etc. Yes, the theme is simple, but its subtle textures and details have been designed with great care. Moreover, it comes with absolute compatibility with all plugins produced by BestWebSoft, so you will have no problems with this issue.
- Cross-browser compatible
- Two-column design
- Threaded comments
- Customizable header image
- Possibility to change the owner data and display it on a page
- Main colors: white, black
The theme integrates with the following WordPress plugins right out of the box:
- Contact Form — https://dev.bestwebsoft.com/products/wordpress/plugins/contact-form/
- Captcha — https://dev.bestwebsoft.com/products/wordpress/plugins/captcha/
- Limit Attempts — https://dev.bestwebsoft.com/products/wordpress/plugins/limit-attempts/
- Sitemap — https://dev.bestwebsoft.com/products/wordpress/plugins/google-sitemap/
- Gallery — https://dev.bestwebsoft.com/products/wordpress/plugins/gallery/
The files in the “css” folder are styles for the Internet Explorer browser versions 7.0 – 9.0, are under GPL v2 License. More details on http://css3pie.com/
We recommend to download and install these fonts before editing your PSD files.
- Open Sans — http://www.google.com/fonts/specimen/Open+Sans
- TeX Gyre Cursor – https://www.fontsquirrel.com/fonts/TeX-Gyre-Cursor
- Font-Awesome – http://fontawesome.io/
Images used in the demo theme are not included into the release archive. All images are licensed under Public Domain CC0. Learn More — http://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/zero/1.0/